Monday 16 November 2009

Follow me, I am your Leader

Well, like any true megalomanic, I´ve just become the first follower of my own blog!

(Evil laughter in background, fades...)

Out if interest (or more likely doubt driven from paranoia), I thought I´d best check wiki for a definition...

Megalomania is a term for behavior characterized by an obsession or preoccupation with wealth, power, genius, or omnipotence - often generally termed as delusions of grandeur or grandiose delusions.

Megalomania denotes an obsession with having and/or obtaining, grandiosity and extravagance (especially in the form of great fame and popularity, material wealth, social influence or political power, or more than one or even all of the aforesaid). It may be a symptom of manic or paranoid mental disorders.

I can certainly testify to the latter sentance of the above paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment