Tuesday 2 February 2010

Aiming for Amy

Now if my meglomanic days weren't behind me, I think I'd be cooking up a cunning plan to kidnap Amy... in fact I may come out of retirement.

I remember the first time I heard the concept that the Doctor's female companions were eye-candy for the Dads. What rubbish! As if the makers of Doctor Who would use such cheap tricks. But then I questioned my own watching of the series during Colin Baker's reign, and realised with sadness that it was more than that, they were there for the teenage sons two! Yes, I fell in love with Nicola Bryant, I had no choice, but it also explains why I never watched any seventh Doctor stories. Bonnie Langford just doesn't do it for me.

Anyway, yes, you've guessed it... this whole ramble is really just an excuse for the following... hats off to Karen Gillan (I'm sure we'll get back to Nicola later)

No comments:

Post a Comment