Wednesday 31 August 2011

Karen, not falling around drunk or anything

Few days ago we posted a nice little quote from the lovely Karen Gillan...

"You’ve got to have your own life and do what you want to do, but it is something I take into consideration and I wouldn’t want to fall around drunk or anything."

Good excuse for this little collection of gems I think...






Now don't get me wrong - I have no problem with Karen, or anyone, go out and getting a bit sloshed. Or walking around hotels semi-naked... but just as long as she scrubs up well for filming the next day, that's all... and generally speaking she does!

A while back we read that Karen called Matt a 'drunken giraffe'... I've been wracking my brain for a similar analogy for the lovely Karen, but have yet to find the right one... any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment